Saturday, October 11, 2008

a breakfast that is not cereal



Normally I eat a totally boring breakfast. I'm not a morning person in any way, shape, or form, so usually my level of functioning upon waking is enough to merely pour myself a bowl of cereal, or if it's a good day then actually operate the microwave to make oatmeal.

I was feeling a bit more ambitious on the day of this picture though, and plus I had some really interesting fruit to use up before it went bad. One was a dinosaur egg, and the other a... plout? I can't remember the exact name. They were both plum-peach hybrids, but had slightly different coloring. I cut them up and spooned some granola and black cherry soy yogurt on top. It was *delicious*, and soooo filling. I was feeling totally stuffed when I went off to class.

Also, organic chemistry book? Gone. That evil spectre has since been banished from my life!

No comments: